I think the product is fantastic! ESPECIALLY the ability to cut my countless dingbats! That is like having 100 new carts!
-Cynthia, satisfied user
"Sure Cuts A Lot" is an extremely easy program to allow you to cut virtually any shape with your Pazzles Inspiration Creative Cutter (and other electronic cutting machines) from a Mac or Windows computer. With the combination of using your Fonts. importing custom artwork and drawing your own shapes, the possibilities are endless! See some examples cut with our software.
We also offer a special bundle deal when you buy a Pazzles Inspiration Cuter with Sure Cuts a Lot for Macintosh or Windows.
If you previously purchased Sure Cuts A Lot 2 and wish to use our software with a different cutting machine, you can upgrade to Sure Cuts A Lot 3 for free.
- Works with Pazzles Inspiration™
- Also works with BlackCat Cougar™, BlackCat Lynx™, Bosskut Gazelle™, Craftwell eCraft™, Silhouette SD™, Silhouette CAMEO™, CraftROBO™, Graphtec™, Silver Bullet™, USCutter™, Wishblade™, & More!
- Works with your installed TrueType and OpenType fonts
- Works with thousands of free TrueType Fonts including Dingbat/Wingding Fonts
- Import various file formats, including SVG and PDF
- Drawing tools to draw and edit shapes
- Weld overlapping letters and shapes together
- Select styles, including Shadow and Blackout, to change the look of your letters and shapes with just a few clicks.
- Auto tracing feature to automatically convert images for cuttings
- Create rhinestone templates
- No special cartridges required***
- Cut additional shapes from the "Sure Cuts A Lot" Library.
- WYSIWYG Interface - What you see is what you cut
- Works on Windows XP/Vista/7
- Works on Macintosh OSX 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
- Save your design layouts, so you can save and share your designs
- Free technical support and access to our professionally made video training series.
- And much more!
Pentium processor-based PC or compatible computer (Windows)
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (Windows)
Intel based Macintosh (Mac)
Macintosh OSX 10.6 - 10.9 (Mac)
512 MB of RAM or more
At least 50 MB of available hard disk space
USB Port 1.1 or 2.x