We have teamed up with Sizzix to bring you this exclusive version of "SCAL" called "eCAL", that works with the Sizzix eclips & eclips2.
is an extremely easy program to allow you to cut virtually any shape with your Sizzix eclips. With the combination of using your fonts, importing custom artwork and drawing your own shapes, the possibilities are endless!
This version of the software only works with the Sizzix eclips machines. If you need a version of our software that works with other cutting machines, you will need to use Sure Cuts a Lot
What's New in Version 3
- Available as a 64 bit program
- Have multiple projects open
- New effects added, including Bridge Warp, Drop Shadow, QR Code & Symmetrical Mirror [screenshot]
- Nesting [screenshot]
- Add mat templates [screenshot]
- Add Guidelines
- Import additional file formats, including PES,PEC,HUS,JEF,SEW,VIP & more
- Additional text justification and sizing options
- Convert stroke to path
- New trace image options for background removal and mask editing
- and more!
- Works with the Sizzix eclips & eclips2 machines
- Works with your installed TrueType and OpenType fonts [screenshot]
- Works with thousands of free TrueType Fonts including Dingbat/Wingding Fonts
- Import various file formats, including SVG, PDF, EPS, AI, WPC, PES,PEC,HUS,JEF,SEW,VIP
- Drawing tools to draw and edit shapes
- Weld overlapping letters and shapes together [screenshot]
- Select styles, including Shadow and Blackout, to change the look of your letters and shapes with just a few clicks.
- Auto tracing feature to automatically convert images (including jpg, bmp, gif, png) for cutting
- Create rhinestone templates and Lattice shapes [screenshot]
- Laser Cut Preview to see where you'll cut before you cut
- Includes over 200 built in shapes, with many more available through the Cutters Market.
- WYSIWYG Interface - What you see is what you cut [screenshot]
- Available for Windows and Macintosh OSX
- Save your design layouts, so you can save and share your designs
- Free technical support
- And much more!
Pentium processor-based PC or compatible computer (Windows)
Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (Windows)
Intel based Macintosh (Mac)
Macintosh OSX 10.11 - 11 (Mac) (If you are running OSX 10.6-10.10, you can use version 2)
512 MB of RAM or more
At least 50 MB of available hard disk space
USB Port 1.1 or 2.x
Sizzix eclips or eclips2 cutting machine