I think the product is fantastic! ESPECIALLY the ability to cut my countless dingbats! That is like having 100 new carts!
-Cynthia, satisfied user
"Sure Cuts A Lot" is an extremely easy program to allow you to cut virtually any shape with your electronic cutting machines. With the combination of using your fonts, importing custom artwork and drawing your own shapes, the possibilities are endless! See some examples cut with our software
A PRO Version
is also available with additional features.
also available on the Apple App Store & Google Play Store.
What's New in Version 5
- Available as a 64 bit program
- Have multiple projects open
- New effects added, including Bridge Warp, Drop Shadow, QR Code & Symmetrical Mirror [screenshot]
- Nesting [screenshot]
- Add mat templates [screenshot]
- Add Guidelines
- Import additional file formats, including PES,PEC,HUS,JEF,SEW,VIP & more
- Additional text justification and sizing options
- Convert stroke to path
- New trace image options for background removal and mask editing
- Options to control the cut order (PRO version only)
- Assign cut presets to layers (PRO version only)
- and more!
Sure Cuts A Lot 5 supports a variety of electronic cutting machines:
- Black Cat Cougar/Lynx™
- BossKut Gazelle™
- Brother ScanNCut™ (export as FCM compatible files only) *
- Craftwell eCraft™
- Cricut Air/Explore/Joy/Maker™ (export as SVG to upload into Design Space only) *
- Janome Artistic Edge™
- Pazzles Inspiration/Pro/Vue™
- Silhouette SD/CAMEO/Portrait/Curio™
- Silver Bullet™
- USCutter Copam/LaserPoint/MH/PCUT/SC/TC/TITAN™
- Vinyl Express™
- and more!
We also offer a separate exclusive version (eCAL
) that works with the Sizzix eclips
If you previously purchased Sure Cuts A Lot 2, you can use Sure Cuts A Lot 5 to make your designs and then send it to Sure Cuts A Lot 2
for cutting with your Cricut Pesonal/Expression/Create/Cake.
* Sure Cuts a Lot cannot directly cut with the Cricut Air/Explore/Joy/Maker or Brother ScanNCut. You can only use Sure Cuts A Lot to create your design and then export as a compatible file format to use in Cricut Design Space or a USB drive for the Brother ScanNCut.
- Works with your installed TrueType and OpenType fonts [screenshot]
- Works with thousands of free TrueType Fonts including Dingbat/Wingding Fonts
- Import various file formats, including SVG, PDF, EPS, AI, WPC, PES,PEC,HUS,JEF,SEW,VIP (PRO Version can also import PLT, DXF)
- Drawing tools to draw and edit shapes
- Weld overlapping letters and shapes together [screenshot]
- Select styles, including Shadow and Blackout, to change the look of your letters and shapes with just a few clicks.
- Auto tracing feature to automatically convert images (including jpg, bmp, gif, png) for cutting
- Create rhinestone templates & Lattice shapes [screenshot]
- Create and cut projects up to 72 inches in length. (PRO Version does not have this limit)
- Print & Cut*
- Includes over 200 built in shapes, with many more available through the Cutters Market.
- WYSIWYG Interface - What you see is what you cut [screenshot]
- Available for Windows and Macintosh OSX
- Interface can be set to English,Chinese,Dutch,French,German,Italian,Portuguese,Spanish
- Save your design layouts, so you can save and share your designs
- Free technical support
- And much more!
Print & Cut for supported Craft machine models. Additional Print & Cut support for other supported models are in the Pro version.
Pentium processor-based PC or compatible computer (Windows)
Windows XP SP3/Vista/7/8/10/11 (Windows)
Intel or Apple Silicon based Macintosh (Mac)
Macintosh OSX 10.11 - 12 (Mac) (If you are running OSX 10.6-10.10, you can use version 4)
512 MB of RAM or more
At least 50 MB of available hard disk space
USB Port 1.1 or 2.x