The General tab has the basic settings for cutting your project
where objects will cut relative to the cutting machine's origin.
- WYSIWYG: is the what you see is what you get mode, where it will cut the design where you place them on the document relative to the cutter's/plotter origin point.
: will automatically shift the design so that it starts cutting it at the cutter's/plotter origin point.
Mirror the design horizontally and/or vertically.
Use software speed & pressure:
If you cutting machine has the ability to have the speed and pressure controlled from software, you can enable this option. Otherwise speed and pressure will be set on the cutting machine itself.
End Action (PRO Version):
the action to take after the design has finished cutting.
Cut Line Type:
- Rewind to origin: moves the blade back to the cutter's origin point
- Advance amount: feeds the specified amount of material after done cutting
- Do nothing: leaves the blade position wherever it ends
Show settings for the chosen cut line type
- Cut: Layers that have the cut line type set to Cut with a Blade
- Draw: Layers that have the cut line type set to Draw with a Pen
Custom settings for particular materials
Choose whether you will be using a Blade to cut or Pen to draw the design.
The horizontal distance from the center of the blade holder to the tip of the blade.
If closed shapes have a gap when cut, you can adjust the overcut to help close the gap
If using thicker material, you can set the number of extra passes to cut