SCAL 2 Tutorials
1. Deactivating the software to move to a new computer
If you need to move the software to a new computer, you will need to deactivate the software on the current computer so you can use your license on a different computer.
2. Installation Failed Error on Mac OSX 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
How to install the software on OSX 10.6 if you get an installation failed error message.
3. Install USB Driver for Windows
Install/Update USB Driver.
4. Install SCAL on Mac OSX 10.8 and up
How to install if you get an error about the intaller coming from an unidentified developer or OSX indicating the installer is damaged.
1. Sending designs from SCAL 3 and higher to cut with SCAL2
How to cut designs made with SCAL3 or higher with SCAL 2 for Cricut.
* "Cricut" is a trademark of Provo Craft & Novelty Inc. This site is not affiliated with Provo Craft & Novelty Inc