1. Deactivating the software to move to a new computer
If you need to move the software to a new computer, you will need to deactivate the software on the current computer so you can use your license on a different computer.
2. Installation Failed Error on Mac OSX 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
How to install the software on OSX 10.6 if you get an installation failed error message.
3. Install eCAL on Mac OSX 10.8 and up
How to install if you get an error about the intaller coming from an unidentified developer or OSX indicating the installer is damaged.
4. Installing the USB driver for the Sizzix eclips
How to manually install the driver for the Sizzix eclips
5. How to install an unsigned driver on Windows 8
Some drivers for some cutter models are unsigned and may be a problem when trying to install on Windows 8.
1. Blade Offset Settings
What the Blade Offset settings does.
2. How to Import Artwork with Registration Marks
Importing custom registration marks so you can print your artwork outside of SCAL for a Print2Cut
* "Cricut" is a trademark of Provo Craft & Novelty Inc. This site is not affiliated with Provo Craft & Novelty Inc