SCAL 3 Tutorials
1. Deactivating the software to move to a new computer
If you need to move the software to a new computer, you will need to deactivate the software on the current computer so you can use your license on a different computer.
2. Installation Failed Error on Mac OSX 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
How to install the software on OSX 10.6 if you get an installation failed error message.
3. Install FTDI USB Driver for Windows
Install/Update FTDI USB Driver used by BlackCat, Pazzles, Silver Bullet, USCutter & more.
4. Install SCAL on Mac OSX 10.8 and up
How to install if you get an error about the intaller coming from an unidentified developer or OSX indicating the installer is damaged.
5. How to install an unsigned driver on Windows 8
Some drivers for some cutter models are unsigned and may be a problem when trying to install on Windows 8.
1. Sending designs from SCAL 3 and higher to cut with SCAL2 for Cricut
How to cut designs made with SCAL3 or higher with SCAL 2 for Cricut.
2. Blade Offset Settings
What the Blade Offset settings does.
3. Blade Overcut Setting
What the Blade Overcut setting does.
4. How to Import Artwork with Registration Marks
Importing custom registration marks so you can print your artwork outside of SCAL for a Print+Cut
5. Communicate to your Cutter from SCAL3 for IOS and Android
How to cut your designs from the IOS and Android tablet versions.
6. Export as SVG to use with Cricut Design Space
How to export your design to upload into Cricut Design Space to cut with the Cricut Explore.
1. How to create a Stencil Bridge
Adding a stencil bridge.
Black Cat & Silver Bullet
1. Cutter Setup
Basic setup tips prior to cutting with the BlackCat or SilverBullet machines.
* "Cricut" is a trademark of Provo Craft & Novelty Inc. This site is not affiliated with Provo Craft & Novelty Inc