Data Source Copies Preview can be used to see how your design will look when data source is applied. To open the Preview window, choose Preview from the menu button in the Style tab or from the Page menu
- Start: Staring index to use for data replacement.
- Columns: Number of columns to copy the design.
- Column Spacing: Space between each column.
- Rows: Number of rows to copy the design.
- Row Spacing: Space between each row.
- Max Copies: Number of copies to make. By default this will be set to the number of Columns times the number of Rows.
- Total Pages: Total number of pages to create.
- Preview: Update the visual preview to see what the design will look like with the current settings.
- Make Pages: Create the pages with the data sources applied and adds to the project.