- Toolbar - Quick access to common function in the software. All of these functions can also be accessed from the main menu bar.
Tools Panel - Various tools to choose from to create and edit your design.
- New - Start a new project.
- Open - Open a previously saved project.
- Save - Save the current project.
- Cut - Edit cut operation.
- Copy - Edit copy operation.
- Paste - Edit paste operation.
- Undo - Remove last change made to the project.
- Redo - Remove last undo operation that was executed.
- Import - Import various vector artwork file formats.
- Trace - Create vector outlines from a raster image for cutting.
- Library - Open the Shape Library window.
- Store - Open the digital shape store.
- Preview - View a preview of your design to show how your design will be processed.
- Cutter - Open the cut window to cut your design.
Tool Settings - Options for the current tool selected. Some tools do not have any additional options.
Project Bar - Tab view of all the current projects open in the software. You can click on any tab to switch to a particular project, click the X icon to close a project, or click the last tab to create a New Project.
Cutting Mat - Represents the document work area to layout your design for cutting.
Page Bar - Tab view of all the pages in the current project. You can click on any tab to switch to a particular page, click the X con to close a page, or click the last tab to add a New Page to the project.
Status Bar - Displays some current status information, such as current Zoom level and cursor position.
Properties Panel - Displays settings for the current tab chosen in the Properties Bar.
Properties Bar - Tab view of the various Properties settings.
- Selection Arrow - Use to select objects on the mat by clicking within an object, or click and drag to create a selection box area in which all objects within the box area will be selected.
- Selection Lasso - Use to draw an area in which all objects within the drawn area will be selected.
- Node Edit - Use to edit the outlines of shapes by dragging/moving nodes, lines and curves.
- Text - Type text on the mat. Click and hold over the tool for additional Text tools (Vertical, On Path, Arch)
- Draw - Draw your own shape consisting of lines and curves.
- Freehand - Freehand draw a single line drawing.
- Brush - Freehand painting a drawing.
- Eraser - Erase parts of your design.
- Shape - Click and hold over this tool to choose a shape to add (Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle, Circle, Triangle, Polygon, Star, Arrow, Spiral)
- Eye Dropper - Copies the color of the chosen shape to the current selection.
- Gradient - Adjust the gradient fill of an shape.
- Knife - Click and drag to create a line to split a shape in two parts. Click and hold over this tool to for additional tools (Crop)
- Distort - Allows you to drag the left, top, right and bottom sides.
- Stencil - Create a stencil bridge.
- Zoom - Zoom in and out.
- Ruler - Measure distance and angles.
- Hand - Drag the view of the mat. You can also use the vertical and horizontal scrollbars along the right and bottom.