- Mat Size: Choose the mat size to work within. Any shapes (or parts of a shape) that fall outside of the mat size bounds will not be cut. Choose from a list of common pre defined sizes, or choose Custom to enter your own size.
- Mat Orientation: Choose from Vertical (Portrait) or Horizontal (Landscape).
Below is an example where we have the Mat Size set to 12" x 24" with the Orientation set to Vertical (Portrait). Please note there is an arrow in the border of the mat indicating the top side.
Here is how the layout will be relative to the cutting machine.
Below is the same 12" x 24" mat but with the Orientation set to Horizontal (Landscape).
Important to note that the mat size is still 12" x 24" and not 24" x 12". Even though visually on the screen it looks like it is 24" x 12", the actual mat is still 12" x 24" but just rotated to be shown as Landscape. You will see the arrow in the mat border on the left side now.
Here is how the layout will be relative to the cutting machine. This is cutting identical to the previous Vertical (Portrait) example. It is just the view is rotated to Landscape here.
- Preview: Display lines of the current page that will be cut, drawn, scored, printed.
- Cut with: When you are ready to cut your design with your cutting machine.
- Cutter Settings: Settings for your selected cutting machine.
- My Cutter: Choose your default cutting machine to be used.
- Manage Cutters: Add/Remove a cutting machine from your list of machines you plan to use.
- Tablet Connection: Use with the tablet version of the software (for Apple iPad or Android tablet) in order to send data from the tablet to this software for cutting.